Liberty Restoration, LLC is a locally owned and operated Utah emergency cleanup company with two locations, one in downtown Salt Lake City and one in St. George. Our fully certified technicians are ready to help in the event of water, flood, fire, and storm damage or if you are looking for mold remediation, asbestos abatement, board-up services, or biohazard/trauma cleanup.
Results that Speak for Themselves
When disaster strikes, you need some certainty in your life. You need a team that knows their work inside and out and can deliver quality service in a timely manner. Liberty Restoration offers 24/7 service to quickly address damages and create a plan for your restoration. When you call, one of our experts will work with you to get the details of your project or emergency and provide a free estimate.
In order to get you back into your home or business as soon as possible and put the ordeal behind you, you need a restoration contractor that will adhere to budget and timeline details. Only then can you feel confident that your life will return to normalcy in a reasonable window. After we have established a restoration plan that suits your budget and your needs, our team will stick to it like glue and communicate with you as you request for a transparent restoration process.
Our team of experts have a wide range of experience when it comes to property restoration services. Here are just a few:
- Water Damage — Water is pervasively destructive when released from proper containment. We can help in the case of flooding, plumbing problems, and storm damage.
- Fire Restoration — Whether caused by a misfiring appliance or something on a larger scale, let us restore structural integrity and deliberate design after a fire on your property.
- Sewage Cleanup — If your drainage system backs up, the results are not pretty. We can restore plumbing to its proper functionality and flooring to its uncontaminated state.
- Board Ups — If your windows sustain damage, they can make your property vulnerable to more damage or home invasion. Liberty Restoration offers temporary yet hardy board-up services.
- Mold Remediation — Mold is a health hazard that also causes property damage. Let us properly remove it and establish preventatives against it coming back.
A Team You Can Trust
At Liberty Restoration, we understand how disruptive property damage can be. The people we serve are not just clients—they are people for whom we have compassion and who we are eager to help. You can feel assured that our crew will treat you and your property with respect as we work together to restore your home or business to its pre-event condition. If you have questions throughout the process, our representatives are happy to provide clarification.
You have many considerations to make in the course of restoring your property to its original condition. We will work with you to make a plan that meets your needs without breaking the bank. The timelines we set are collaborative and designed with your specifications in mind. There is no need to add any more stress to this difficult situation; we are here to help you.
Experts in Salt Lake City and St. George
Water damage and fire can take on a life of their own, and sometimes it is impossible to predict when an emergency situation will arise. That is why we at Liberty cover our bases. With a new facility in St. George to complement our longstanding downtown Salt Lake City offices, we are prepared to provide restoration services to both southern Utah and the area around the capital. Because emergencies do not just target homes, we also service commercial properties, so if your business is the victim of fire, flooding, or forensic investigation, look no further than Liberty Restoration for help.