After a fire, you will likely need to obtain smoke damage restoration services in addition to fire restoration services. Smoke can cause all sorts of damage to your property, from wall and ceiling discoloration to lingering odors that can be harmful to your health. Liberty Restoration provides smoke damage restoration services that eliminate the smell of smoke, sanitize your property, and bring it back to pre-loss condition.
Whether your property has smoke damage as the result of a fire or odors linger because of a previous smoker in the home, Liberty Restoration has the services that you need in order to enjoy fresh, clean air again.
Types Of Smoke Damage
Depending on the cause of the fire and the smoke, you may experience different types of smoke damage. Here at Liberty Restoration, we have restored many different properties with all sorts of different types of smoke damage. Whether your property has smoke embedded in the walls from someone smoking indoors or has ash penetrating the walls after a fire, you can count on us to provide with the type of smoke damage remediation you need.
- Odors. All types of fires can leave persistent smoke odors on your property. These can be very damaging to your health, leading to respiratory problems or worsening existing asthma or lung conditions.
- Discoloration. Smoke can discolor your property, staining it if it is not cleaned away quickly enough.
- Residue. Synthetic fires can leave sticky residues behind, due to the thickness of the smoke.
- Stains. Protein fires, such as kitchen fires, can cause greasy yellow-brown stains.
- Corrosion. Smoke can penetrate the surfaces of your home, corroding them.
- Health issues. Your property isn’t the only thing that can be damaged by smoke. Smoke is a biohazard that can negatively impact your health and lead to or exacerbate respiratory issues, burning eyes, aggravated heart diseases, and more.
Liberty Restoration can thoroughly clean and sanitize your property, removing the odors and impacts of smoke damage so that you can return to a safe and healthy environment.
Smoke Damage Restoration
The sooner that you have smoke damage taken care of, the better. If left untreated, smoke damage can worsen by permeating deep into the materials of your home. While some smoke damage is obvious, such as the dark stains it can leave on your walls, most smoke damage is harder to detect. It is in the air, it gets trapped in your walls and furniture and other belongings, and it can leave chemicals all over your home’s surfaces.
Removing smoke damage is a difficult process, but you can count on the trained professionals here at Liberty Restoration for safe and effective removal. We have the experience and equipment needed in order to restore property that has been impacted by smoke damage, whether from a fire or from smoking.
We can clean and sanitize your property and free it from any lingering smoke and soot. We use specialized equipment in order to remove the smoke odors from your property, improving your property’s indoor air quality. We have experience restoring properties impacted by all different types of smoke damage, so you can count on us to bring yours back to safe, healthy, and good condition.
Locally Owned And Operated Restoration Services
Liberty Restoration is a locally owned and operated restoration company here in the Salt Lake City area. We also have a location in St. George. We can help you with your property restoration all over the Wasatch Front. In addition to smoke damage restoration, we can also provide you with fire restoration, mold remediation, sewage clean-up, and more. Contact us today to learn more about our professional restoration services.